PRIMIS® SAF 9000: Brand-New Oil-Resistant and Hydrophobic Dispersion for Innovative Wall Applications
The special oil-resistant and hydrophobic polymer composition makes PRIMIS® SAF 9000 a versatile additive in interior and exterior paints. It can be perfectly combined with VINNAPAS® vinyl acetate-ethylene (VAE) binders but is also suitable for a variety of competitive acrylic-based products.
Extraordinary Stain Resistance in Interior Paints
By using PRIMIS® SAF 9000 as a co-binder, blocking resistance is increased, mechanical properties are improved and – above all – stain resistance is remarkably enhanced. Many different types of stains, such as crayons or red wine can be easily wiped away with a cloth. Depending on the main binder dosage, easy-to-clean paints, which enable the complete removal of stains, can be formulated.
Protective Coating for Plasters
In exterior wall paints, PRIMIS® SAF 9000 prevents water-soluble additives from leaching and creating so-called snail trails. It can also be used as a protective coating for wall plasters such as venetian plaster. It protects the surface from weather degradation and ensures a perfect appearance after rain, heat, freeze and thaw conditions. It is easy and safe to apply, even for non-professionals.
Benefits of PRIMIS® SAF 9000 at a Glance
- Improved stain resistance in easy-to-clean interior paints
- Enhanced blocking resistance in interior paints
- Reduced leaching in exterior paints
- Increased weather resistance as a protective coating for venetian plaster
- Improved scratch resistance of marble chip plasters
- Reduced whitening of marble chip plasters after water treatment