The polyurea coatings market is projected to grow from USD 684.3 Million in 2017 to USD 1,266.5 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 13.10% during the forecast period. The base year considered for the study is 2016 and the forecast period is from 2017 to 2022.
Objectives of the Study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the polyurea coatings market based on type, raw material, technology, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding key factors, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, industry-specific challenges, winning imperatives, and burning issues, influencing the growth of the polyurea coatings market
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, growth prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and draw a competitive landscape of the market
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value and volume, with respect to regions (along with country-level data), namely, Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, mergers & acquisitions, new product launches & developments, and research & development (R&D) activities in the polyurea coatings market
Both top-down and bottom-up approaches were used to estimate and validate the size of the polyurea coatings market, and to estimate the size of various other dependent submarkets. The research study involved the extensive use of secondary sources, directories, and databases such as Hoovers, Bloomberg, Chemical Weekly, Factiva, ICIS, and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), among other government and private websites, to identify and collect information useful for a technical, market-oriented, and commercial study of the polyurea coatings market.
To know about the assumptions considered for the study, download the pdf brochure
The polyurea coatings market has a diversified and established ecosystem of upstream players such as raw material suppliers and downstream stakeholders such as manufacturers, vendors, end users, and government organizations. Key players operational in the market include VersaFlex Inc. (U.S.), PPG Industries, Inc. (U.S.), Sherwin-Williams Company (U.S.), Rhino Linings Corporation (U.S.), Kukdo Chemical Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Nukote Coating Systems (U.S.), VIP GmbH (Germany), and Specialty Products, Inc. (U.S.), among others.
Key Target Audience:
- Manufacturers of Polyurea Coatings
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Traders, Distributors, and Suppliers of Polyurea Coatings
- Government & Regional Agencies and Research Organizations
- Investment Research Firms
Scope of the Report:
The polyurea coatings market has been segmented on the basis of type, raw material, technology, application, and region.
Polyurea Coatings Market, By Type:
- Pure Polyurea
- Hybrid Polyurea
Polyurea Coatings Market, By Raw Material:
- Aromatic Isocyanate
- Aliphatic Isocyanate
Polyurea Coatings Market, By Technology:
- Hand Mixing
Polyurea Coatings Market, By Application:
- Building & Construction
Polyurea Coatings Market, By Region:
- North America
- Middle East & Africa
- South America
The market has been further analyzed for key countries in each of these regions.
Along with the market data, MarketsandMarkets offers customizations according to the specific needs of the company. The following customization options are available for the report:
- Country-level analysis of the polyurea coatings market based on type and application
- Detailed analysis and profiles of additional market players