The Lubrizol Corporation announces it will participate at the American Coatings Show, which will be held April 9-12 in Indianapolis, IN.
Lubrizol will exhibit in booth #1643, showcasing its latest coating technology innovations using an interactive, augmented reality experience. Some of these new innovations include:
· Aptalon(TM) polyamide polyurethane technology that provides outstanding protection and durability for wood and metal surfaces.
· Solsperse(TM) water-borne hyperdispersant technology that combines high color development with corrosion protection benefits.
· Carboset® acrylic resin technology that provides outstanding corrosion protection in coatings for transporting and storing metal components.
· PowderAdd(TM) micronized wax technology that enables unique matting and texturing effects for powder coated metal surfaces.
· Lanco(TM) micronized wax technology that delivers matting efficiency while providing high scratch and mar resistance for wood and metal applications.
Through augmented reality, customers can experience the unique performance, simplicity and sustainability benefits that Lubrizol products can bring to their coatings in a fun and educational way.
Lubrizol experts will present two technical presentations at the American Coatings Conference that should prove highly informative for coatings formulators. The first presentation, on Monday, April 9, will focus on “Design of Pigment Dispersants for High Performance Applications.” The second, on April 10, will cover “Aesthetic Value in Polyamide-Based Polyurethane Coatings.”
In addition, Lubrizol will deliver four product presentations on innovative chemistries that enable formulators to design new performance capabilities into their coatings.
· Aptalon(TM) M8100 – a water-borne, self-crosslinking polyurethane dispersion integrating polyamide polyol technology designed for outstanding protection in high performance metal applications.
· Solsperse(TM) W100 – a multi-purpose dispersant which stabilizes and disperses particles at lower dosages than current alternatives in water-based paints, inks, and concentrates, saving money and improving film properties.
· Carboset® CR-3100 – a low VOC, direct-to-metal acrylic resin that delivers excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance.
· PowderAdd(TM) 9566 and 9533 – unique post-addable powder coating technologies that can turn pre-manufactured powder coatings into a textured product or a lower gloss product, saving time and money in inventory management.
“The American Coatings Show is one of the most widely attended events that impacts our industry,” notes Steve Blashka, business director, Lubrizol Performance Coatings North America. “It presents an outstanding opportunity for us to raise awareness about new Lubrizol technologies and their value in modern coating formulations. We’ve been busy innovating, and we look forward to discussing how our latest products and expertise can bring value to our customers’ brands through differentiated coating performance.”