Please find below the top 10 most read articles of July 2018 on PCE. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter and subscribe to our website and receive notifications of new posts by email.
– Axalta Announces Price Increase on Industrial Coating Technologies in North America
– A waterborne graphene-poly(urethane-acrylate) for anticorrosive coatings
-A New Class of Coating Material: Self-Healable and Ultrahydrophobic Polyurethane-POSS Hybrids
– A Pot-life Extender for Epoxy and Polyurethane Coatings-Wacker at ECS 17
– Henkel to acquire Aislantes Nacionales S.A.
– Technology for future mobility: Red Dot awards BASF’s temperature management system for automotive coatings
– Venator to purchase the Tronox European TiO2 paper laminates business
– DAW Partners with Datacolor® for Stress-Free Color Selection with the ColorReaderPRO
– WO2018119175) POLYMERS CONTAINING REACTIVE CARBONYL GROUPS AND COATING COMPOSITIONS CONTAINING SUCH POLYMERS
– Super-stretchy polymers with self-healing abilities