- “To be able to provide an indoor/outdoor resin which takes advantage of recycled materials and still meets the requirements of smoothness, gloss and high flexibility is exactly what we needed.”ROBERT WATSON, GLOBAL MARKETING MANAGER
allnex, the leading supplier of specialty chemicals, offering a broad range of coating resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, announces the launch of the CRYLCOAT® OCEAN 2489-5.
- The CRYLCOAT OCEAN 2489-5 is the first in allnex’s new range of polyesters, created from pre-consumer recycled PET that contributes to the circular economy and is designed to have no difference in workability compared to traditional powder coating resins. It is for use in both indoor and outdoor applications. The CRYLCOAT OCEAN 2489-5 is a low demand, carboxyl functional polyester for use with 5% TGIC or 3.5% HAA hardener.
“We’re thrilled to bring the CRYLCOAT OCEAN 2489-5 to the market,” says Robert Watson, Global Marketing Manager for allnex: “To be able to provide an indoor/outdoor resin which takes advantage of recycled materials and still meets the requirements of smoothness, gloss and high flexibility is exactly what we were looking for. This is a great addition to the allnex line. ”
Now available globally, the key benefits of the CRYLCOAT OCEAN 2489-5 include:
- Good flexibility
- Excellent color retention
- Good mechanical properties
- Outstanding solvent resistance
PCE NEEDS YOU
PCE needs your support to continue activities and to improve services. Therefore, please finance PCE by paying your participation to PayPal account below. It is not necessary to be registered on PayPal to use this service. Thanks in advance!