The ECS trade show, held every other year, is the leading gathering for all players in the coatings market. And for the Group’s personnel, it is an exceptional opportunity to meet and talk with their customers and present their latest innovations in this field. Building on its expertise in the coatings sector over many years as well as its pragmatic approach and its open-minded and attentive relationship with its partners, Arkema offers tailor-made solutions to meet specific market needs, based on geographic location and on end-applications, while integrating an environmental dimension, now a main concern.
Thanks to its wide-ranging portfolio of materials and technologies, Arkema covers the vast majority of the coatings markets. This is what the Group will be presenting at the ECS 2019:
For transportation (automotive, railway, etc.)
– Ultra high purity solvent-free inks from the new Low Migration Sartomer® range developed specifically for this market.
– Pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSA) from the Encor® range for outperforming and aesthetic labelling
– Bisphenol A-free bonding solutions for the food industry under the brand name Vitel®.
– An extensive ranges of eco-responsible formulations for every type of interior decoration, in particular the Synaqua® range that celebrates its 80th anniversary in 2019.
– Kynar® 500 PVDF resins for architectural outdoor coatings boasting outstanding durability,.
– Coapur™ 3320, a new non-ionic polyurethane-based thickener for top quality coatings applied by brush or by roller.
– A new range of Sartomer methacrylate oligomers will be on show for sealants and very high quality and long-lasting protective coatings.
– Biosourced protective coatings like the Rilsan® Fine Powders range.
– Reafree® powder polyester resins.
– Rheological additives such as Coadis™ 790 wetting and dispersing agents for waterborne industrial coatings.
– Additives from the Crayvallac® range for a huge field of applications.
– Polyamide fine powder additives (Orgasol®) to improve texture and surface resistance.