allnex, the leading supplier of specialty chemicals, offering a broad range of coating resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, announces the expansion of our CRYLCOAT® product portfolio to better answer market needs for architectural low bake, low demand HAA applications.
The CRYLCOAT® 2668-6 and CRYLCOAT® 2693-6 extend the range of carboxylated polyester resins for matte architecture applications by using MDB (matte dry blend) technology with a low hardener content at low bake curing conditions.
Being low bake/fast cure, this offers an outstanding benefit to customers as it can both save energy and increase productivity, while avoiding pinholing and yellowing commonly found in other systems.
Features of the CRYLCOAT 2668-6 and CRYLCOAT 2693-6 include:
- Low demand of Hydroxyalkylamide (HAA) hardener
- Low bake system
- Good mechanical properties
- Good flow and surface appearance
- Improved water-spot resistance
- Good outdoor durability
Note to readers:
- Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter and subscribe to our website and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Please click the share buttons below and make a comment.