The new spectro2profiler measures color, gloss and grain with one measurement to objectively analyze total color and appearance harmony.
Attend the BYK-Gardner webinar to learn more! Click here to learn more about BYK-Gardner.
- How to measure grain size and depth?
- How to evaluate the texture uniformity of a surface?
- How to judge the reflection behaviour of very low gloss surfaces?
- The perception of depth is influenced by the reflectivity of the surface hills and valleys and can now be objectively evaluated with the measure of “contrast”.
- Typical practical examples covering auto interior, coarse paint surfaces to fine textures.
- Deutsch: 18. März, 10:00 (MEZ)
- English EU: 18. March, 15:00 (CET), 14:00 (GMT)
- English US: 19. March, 10:00 am (EST)
PCE NEEDS YOU
PCE needs your support to continue activities and to improve services. Therefore, please finance PCE by paying your participation to PayPal account below. It is not necessary to be registered on PayPal to use this service. Thanks in advance!
Note to readers: