allnex, the leading supplier of specialty chemicals, offering a broad range of coating resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, is excited to announce the launch of PHENODUR® PR 787/50MP, a new, eco-friendly phenolic resin recommended for interior and exterior can coatings.
PHENODUR PR 787/50MP contains an ultralow free-formaldehyde value of < 0.01%
( < 100 ppm). In addition, it contains neither Bisphenol A nor Bisphenol F and has a very low free monomer content of < 0.1%.
PHENODUR PR 787/50MP can be used in combination with high molecular weight polyester resins in BPA-NI application or with high molecular weight epoxy resins for rigid and flexible packaging and drum lining. These coatings show a very balanced performance in terms of flexibility and reactivity. In addition, PHENODUR PR 787/50 MP delivers very smooth cured coating films with a traditional golden shade.
Key attributes of the PHENODUR PR 787/50MP include:
- Classical “golden” color shade in cured coating
- Provides balanced technical performance of reactivity vs. flexibility
- Superior acid retort resistance in BPA-NI formulas
- Delivers very smooth cured coating surface with excellent flow & leveling
- Very good compatibility with a wide variety of backbone binder chemistries
The aim of PCE is to provide you all information about Paints and Coatings Industry. Even the smallest amount of support is hugely appreciated. It is not necessary to be registered on PayPal to use this service. Thanks in advance!
Note to readers:
- Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter and subscribe to our website and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Please click the share buttons below and make a comment.