allnex, the leading supplier of specialty chemicals, offering a broad range of coating resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, is pleased to announce the newest addition to the Powders line, the CRYLCOAT® 2478-1.
The CRYLCOAT® 2478-1, designed to handle architectural applications, has been developed and extensively tested by allnex chemists to withstand harsh outdoor exposure when cured with triglycidyl-isocyanurate (TGIC). In addition, the CRYLCOAT® 2478-1 is also excellent at allowing our customers to achieve reproducible target textures easily.
Benefits to the CRYLCOAT® 2478-1 include:
- Outstanding weathering resistance
- Fast reactivity
- Designed for sand texture appearance
- Good physical properties
- Suitable for Tribo application
The aim of PCE is to provide you all information about Paints and Coatings Industry. Even the smallest amount of support is hugely appreciated. It is not necessary to be registered on PayPal to use this service. Thanks in advance!
Note to readers:
- Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter and subscribe to our website and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Please click the share buttons below and make a comment.