Asian Paints has announced its financial results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020.
- Consolidated Revenue from operations for the Quarter increases by 25.2%
- Consolidated Profit After Tax for the Quarter increases by 62.3%
- Standalone Revenue from operations for the Quarter increases by 26.1%
- Standalone Profit after Tax for the Quarter increases by 56.5%
Amit Syngle, Managing Director & CEO, Asian Paints, “Demand conditions continued to exhibit a strong recovery across business segments, spread over most regions in the third quarter of this financial year. The domestic Decorative business delivered a powerful performance with more than 30% volume growth led by a strong performance in premium and luxury portfolios. The Home Dor foray of Asian Paints got a big fillip from a strong performance of the Home Improvement business.”
“The International business recorded a double-digit volume growth, strongly led by good growth in Asia and Middle East. Profitability across businesses has been well supported by a good Sales mix and some excellent work in cost optimisation and sourcing measures pursued strongly through innovation programmes” said Amit Syngle, Managing Director & CEO, Asian Paints Limited.
Source: Asian Paints
Note to readers:
- Please follow us on LinkedIn ,Twitter and YouTube and subscribe to our website and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Please click the share buttons below and make a comment.