The dispersion of carbon black pigments is critical and can sometimes be difficult. The choice of the right dispersing agent is key to obtain a pigment dispersion that remains fluid and easy to handle with an excellent dispersion state of each particle.
Coadis™ 790 is a non ionic polymeric dispersant designed for coatings and inks to:
- efficiently disperse carbon black or other organic pigments
- easily and effortlessly prepare a pigment concentrate
- obtain a low viscosity and stable dispersion.
YOUR SUPPORT IS CRITICAL TO KEEP PCE ALIVE
Note to readers:
- Please follow us on LinkedIn ,Twitter and YouTube and subscribe to our website and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Please click the share buttons below and make a comment.