allnex, a global leader in industrial coating resins, announced the launch of DAOTAN® 7061/35WA, a new, universal, premium polyurethane dispersion developed for the Automotive OEM and Vehicle Refinish coating markets. The 7061 adds significant value to the allnex polyurethane dispersion portfolio coming from its remarkable versatility and high performance in multiple application areas including waterborne Automotive and Refinish Basecoats, Automotive interior and exterior primers and general industrial applications.
DAOTAN 7061/35WA is an emulsifier free, high molecular weight, aliphatic urethane-acrylic-hybrid aqueous dispersion with excellent shear stability. When cured at ambient temperature, DAOTAN 7061/35WA yields clear, crack-free films without cosolvents/coalescent or additives.
Key benefits and features of DAOTAN TW 7061/35WA include:
- Unique thermal yellowing stability up to 200°C
- Outstanding appearance and bright metallic effects in WB Basecoats
- Excellent mechanical properties e.g. stone chip resistance properties
- Excellent adhesion to a wide variety of plastics
- Very good outdoor durability
Hans Schellekens, Marketing Manager Automotive, says: “DAOTAN TW 7061 is by far the most versatile polyurethane dispersion in our product range. It should be the first choice for all automotive customers when starting a new WB primer, basecoat or topcoat development.”
YOUR SUPPORT IS CRITICAL TO KEEP PCE ALIVE
WITHOUT YOU, THERE CAN BE NO PCE. The aim of PCE is to provide you all information about Paints and Coatings Industry. Even the smallest amount of support is hugely appreciated. It is not necessary to be registered on PayPal to use this service. Thanks in advance!
Note to readers:
- Please follow us on LinkedIn ,Twitter and YouTube and subscribe to our website and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Please click the share buttons below and make a comment.