Azelis, a leading innovation service provider in the specialty chemicals and food ingredients industry, is pleased to announce a new agreement with Röhm, a global leading supplier of methacrylate chemicals. Building upon a partnership over the last 10 years, this expansion awards Azelis more territories for the existing product, as well as brings additional market leading products to the portfolio.
Highlights & rationale
- With this extension and expansion, Azelis is able to better serve customers with a greater supply from a central hub, better technical support and market presence, as well as a strong improvement in Azelis’ lateral value chain
- The extended product ranges will further enhance Azelis’ CASE (coatings, adhesives, sealants and elastomers) product offerings to customers around Europe, the Middle East and Africa, as well as extend our R&PA (plastics) and Performance Chemicals offerings
- This mandate expansion furthers Azelis’ strategy of organic growth with its partners
The expanded agreement will both extend the existing deal, seeing Azelis distribute Röhm’s DEGALAN ® acrylic resins, as well as bring new market leading product ranges and territories to both DEGALAN® and the additional products. The new product ranges DEGAROUTE ® and DEGADUR ® introduce new possibilities, including durable road markings and high-quality flooring systems. This partnership further strengthens Azelis’ lateral value chain, partially due to its seven CASE labs around the world, which are constantly working to assist customers in creating new products, refining processes and developing commercial advantages for all applications.
Effective as of 1 July 2021, this expansion covers most of Europe, as well as the Middle East and Africa.
Laurence Gilleron, Azelis Group Principal Manager Röhm, comments :
‘We are delighted to further our commitment to one another with this new agreement. The extended partnership along with the new product ranges complement our existing portfolio, and strongly improve our lateral value chain. With the new product line including road marking and flooring we are able to extend our offerings to customers. Additionally, the territory growth exponentially increases our presence, giving us full coverage in the Middle East and Africa, allowing us to bring these great products to more customers.’
Jochen Henkels, Business Unit Head Methacrylate Resins from Röhm states:
‘As one of the world’s best partners in quality and reliability, we strive to offer our customers the best possible service. That is why we work with first-class distributors like Azelis, who, through local warehouses, highly developed logistics structures and qualified employees on site, serve individual customer needs in a timely and complete manner. With years of experience together, we are happy to continue to grow our partnership with Azelis.’
YOUR SUPPORT IS CRITICAL TO KEEP PCE ALIVE
WITHOUT YOU, THERE CAN BE NO PCE. The aim of PCE is to provide you all information about Paints and Coatings Industry. Even the smallest amount of support is hugely appreciated. It is not necessary to be registered on PayPal to use this service. Thanks in advance!
Note to readers:
- Please follow us on LinkedIn ,Twitter and YouTube and subscribe to our website and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Please click the share buttons below and make a comment.