allnex, the leading supplier of specialty chemicals, offering a broad range of industrial resins including powder coating resins, energy curable resins, waterborne resins, additives and crosslinkers for use on wood, metal, plastic and other surfaces, is thrilled to announce the launch of their latest product, the CRYLCOAT® 2406-2.
The CRYLCOAT 2406-2 was designed to meet the customers’ needs for an industrial outdoor grade that can be cured by both TGIC and HAA- all while maintaining a good balance of performance. The ability to be cured by both TGIC and HAA demonstrates our innovative approach in bringing new and unique products to the market.
A robust and versatile polyester resin for high gloss and matte powder coatings curing with TGIC and HAA, the CRYLCOAT 2406-2:
- Is suitable for broad range of outdoor general industrial applications
- Has good appearance with excellent mechanical properties
The benefits of the CRYLCOAT 2406-2 are:
- Excellent matting efficiency
- Good flow and appearance
- Outstanding mechanical properties
- Good weathering for outdoor industrial application
BUY US A COFFEE